• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM][BETA][4.1.2][Team Osiris] AOKP Jelly Bean for ZTE Warp 1/25/2014

Sorry for the lack of activity here. I'm working on an other device and helping out dm with cyanmobile which is taking all up my time but going to be working on this and try to get the bugs worked out so I can get 4.2 out on this device and then 4.4. The cause of the freezing is still unknown but we might get a kernel from caf sources to see if that fixes the problem. The camera is still going to need so work too.

Reactions: LilBit and singh30
Upvote 0
EDIT: Another problem is every time I restart the phone the battery percentage jumps up and down. For example I'll charge to 100% and when I reboot it'll be at 92%, then I'd reboot again and it's back to 100%. Or earlier I was at 4% and i rebooted and it went to 15%.

When that happens to me, i just let the rom settle in for a day or three. Usually works itself out.;)

Reactions: Dslack420
Upvote 0
Big thanks to Phenomx4 and everybody involved in this project, tried everybody and damn, this is like 4 times faster than stock and less buggy despite what some might say. meant to chime in earlier, been an active follower of these theads, but, as PM retires the N860. Thx to all you guys.

Moving on to the PM Moto G, unless you all have a recommendation.. even with Telus stripping our unlimited tethering/access it's still the best deal in town no?

hit me up anytime. |FirstMillionaire coming soon.

ps. return to stock before you install this(while we have it), big ups to the community but i had this low volume ring issue after using another mod and returning to this, constant 20 mins after booting it would start to ring.. really low.. and everything else was fine. looking at you Halobean. :)

Again, thx.. FireChat!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones