• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

Just flashed so far loving it very smooth i did use tb for a couple restores i know i shouldnt have but ill use trial and error bit awsome rom and had a laugh at chicken tit didnt know thats what ct was for
I may have missed it but what can i do to make the camera work it didnt evwn work after fresh install

Upvote 0
Just flashed so far loving it very smooth i did use tb for a couple restores i know i shouldnt have but ill use trial and error bit awsome rom and had a laugh at chicken tit didnt know thats what ct was for
I may have missed it but what can i do to make the camera work it didnt evwn work after fresh install

Are you using the camera that comes with the rom? I've never had any problems with it not working.

Upvote 0
OK question, got my free warp phone from my friend, but it's rooted.
Which way is the best to activate the phone to my account? or how do i go back to stock?

Best way to activate it is by calling boost and giving them the info from your phone. The MEID number. Be sure not to call from the warp.

If you want to go back to stock rooted or non I can post you a link in a minute. Are you currently running a ROM? CTMOD as you already know doesn't have the hidden menus. So you will have to flash back to stock before getting your phone activated.

Lets make another thread as to not clog up bloods.

Upvote 0
Best way to activate it is by calling boost and giving them the info from your phone. The MEID number. Be sure not to call from the warp.

If you want to go back to stock rooted or non I can post you a link in a minute. Are you currently running a ROM? CTMOD as you already know doesn't have the hidden menus. So you will have to flash back to stock before getting your phone activated.

Lets make another thread as to not clog up bloods.

OK Kool, thanks again for your help!!!

Is the shinjitsu rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones