• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] HaloBean 9 FINAL (SkinnyHALO Included)

New Name?

• Total voters
Phone froze, normal thing, had to start download again, but it's about to finish...

I'll report! :D

About to upload new 2.25 version, it needed a hotfix. Uploading soon.

EDIT: Hotfix taking much longer than I thought... Just need to fix the signal meters. They're messing up on the status bar and blowing up, getting all blurred and stuff.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
About to upload new 2.25 version, it needed a hotfix. Uploading soon.

EDIT: Hotfix taking much longer than I thought... Just need to fix the signal meters. They're messing up on the status bar and blowing up, getting all blurred and stuff.

Same thing;

Alien
Animation (warp cream sandwich:D) 3 times
Nothing
Battery pull
Again
Recovery

:rolleyes:

There you have!

Upvote 0
Same thing;

Alien
Animation (warp cream sandwich:D) 3 times
Nothing
Battery pull
Again
Recovery

:rolleyes:

There you have!

Thanks a bunch for confirming that for me, I got that bad animation removed and reverted to the old one, now signal meter is left. I'll be a few hours in finishing this next release...

Upvote 0
Um, I kinda need help... (sorry I'm still learning...)

I'm trying to decompile settings.apk to add the CPU control and Wi-Fi Tethering options in, and it decompiles fine, but when I opened up settings.xml it looked like this:

There's got to be something I'm missing here.... maybe a framework file that it needs to properly decompile?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I know this has a simple answer but I'll still ask. I made a backup of all my use apps from noob rom using titanium backup. Flashed your awesome rom and decided to Restore them all. Was this correct or should I have done a fresh install?

Its okay to do, its not harmful to the ROM as far as I know. I know it poses a danger when restoring from different android versions, or so I've heard. I've never had any issues though.

Reactions: MrOblige
Upvote 0
Reactions: kdraw44
Upvote 0
Check this post, download Mr. Bobo's personal bloatware. It's a zip file containing all his personal favorite freeware. I believe a real old version of Antutu is in it. ;) :)

http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...-ii-full-install-1-23-2013-a.html#post4511380

LilBit always there to save the day...

Kdraw44 are there any other apps that are failing to initialize? I restored Facebook from TB but a reinstall fixed it. If the antutu version in the zip doesn't work then it's probably the rom and I figure other apps must be doing the same if that's the case, but I don't know which exactly since my phone isn't that loaded up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones