1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] ROM help, Please.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SinZ Disciple, Dec 28, 2012.

1. SinZ Disciple

SinZ Disciple Member

Okay, I just got a warp, I came from the Galaxy Prevail, which I knew a lot of ROM's and such, but what is a good one for the Warp that isn't buggy and has a clean look, with a lot of good features, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. i2f

i2f Android Enthusiast

I'm using N00b VII. A lot of people, including myself, have made themes for it (see post 3 in the thread) and it's really stable.

There are a lot of other ones, and I'm sure other people will post up their recommendations too!

Welcome to the community! :)

3. sb43

sb43 Android Expert

Take your pick brother, there's a plethora to pick from. They're all good! Just dependinding on what you're looking for.
    nOOb vll is good, cyanoid is good, Warp OEM is good, CT MOD is good........
    You hit WARP ROM heaven here dude!

4. ggiddix

ggiddix Well-Known Member

Alien warp, noob are the better ones out right now imo. Cyanoid looks good but haven't tried it yet personally.

5. SinZ Disciple

SinZ Disciple Member

Okay, cool, I'll look into these :D I installed simple rom because it had beats audio and stuff but it doesn't have 3g support which i thought was weird, but i'll check out the other ones you guys mentioned. Also, Where can i find a good cdma workshop to change my prl because most of the time they come up as viruses, if someone could post a link or msg me one, that'd be great

6. SinZ Disciple

SinZ Disciple Member

You have a link to cyanoid and CTMod?

7. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator

Hey, welcome to our little corner of AF!

Since CDMA Workshop is not free software, we can't promote free downloads of it. But no worries! There is software called DFS which works just as well and is 100% free. You can find it here: http://db.tt/vsnRAVna

You can find info on how to use it to change your PRL here: http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...ow-change-your-msl-prl-not-cdma-workshop.html

Cyanoid can be found here: http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...cyanoid-4-1-0-tablet-version-coming-soon.html

And CT Mod here: http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...t/628982-rom-ctmod-3-75-final-12-10-12-a.html

Hope this helps!

SinZ Disciple and PsyMega like this.
  8. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

Don't mean to toot my own horn but cyanoid is gonna get ota support, which will be the first rom since project yoshi.

9. SinZ Disciple

SinZ Disciple Member

Thanks everyone!

10. PattF

PattF Guest

I'm a little confused, 3g is working on my ROM. There is no reason it shouldn't have, I didn't touch any of the data stuff other than changing the DNS servers to google's. I would recommend another ROM regardless, I don't have the Warp anymore so I can't do anything to fix bugs.

11. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

I had to remove googles dns servers as it broke tethering.

12. mercury0x000d

You could try OpenDNS:

13. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

I remember that old server lol, ima add it to the kernel and see how it plays.

14. mercury0x000d

I had it in Warp OEM and it ran fine if that helps lol

PsyMega likes this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews