• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM]][SPH-L710T][STOCK][MD5/TAR FILE]ALL SPT L710TVPU0ANF4 L710TSPT0ANF4

where would i download this file at md5
e3b427724a421a5905a69e80fe78b138
That's just an md5 Checksum. I don't think I've ever looked up a file using the md5. Lol
That's the string you use to check file integrity. Use a md5 checker app. Enter the actual file (the link you can click in the post) and the app generates an md5 for the file you downloaded. You check that string of numbers (md5) against the one posted here. If they match you know the file you downloaded is an exact copy and was not corrupted during download.

Upvote 0
It worked! Yay! Now I can go though root all over again. Thank you. What can I do to not lose network again? Can I use Static Powers ROM, On boost. I've tried, and it says sprint service but it won't stay connected. It connects to the network for a second or two, then disconnects. Other Roms have done it too. Connect then disconnect over and over. Not sure what I'm missing?

Reactions: 6th_Hokage
Upvote 0
I'm on oa3 baseband will this work for me to get back to stock. Sorry for being a noob

I think you need the ao3 Rom or f2 rom to get back to stock anything older than the software you have on your phone may result in a brick. I dont know I haven't tried downgrading a galaxy s3 just going off what a lot of other users have said. With Knox bootloaders though I think downgrading will result in a brick.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones