1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] rom toolbox?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mholloway, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

I can use stock rom,shinjitsu,or wp7 and using rom toolbox to change statusbar icons, the only one that will change is the 3g icon,trying to change them to red,does anyone know how to change em besides using that uot kitchen or whatever its called.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

yeah if you knew what your doing u could edit the framework-res.apk file itself manually.

The icons are in drawable-hdpi iirc

mholloway likes this.
  3. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Snake,i wanna thank you for you seem to help me out alot,i will check that out,i may need more help though,if your not to busy

4. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

You'll want to just poke around it using the archive manager in linux. Don't extract the file whatsoever. If you want to replace something in it, drag and drop the new files over the old ones.

5. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Ok thank you

6. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Ok just installed linux to phone,says if i set it up wrong i can damage phone,do you have this on phone or pc,if phone do you remember settings? P.s. if iam becoming a pain in your ass,just say,lol

7. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast

lol may be better on pc ubuntu isent sulposed to be on a non dual core phone

mholloway likes this.
  8. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

Ok thank you,and i do appreciate everyones help and i will try to learn more of this own my own,i know you guys are busy with this source code,thanks again for pointing me in the right directions

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews