• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] Windows Phone 7 ROM 4.2.3 {Updated 1/22/13}

Attention:
Hey guys a new update is out yes Version 3.0P1. i haven't forgot about you guys i'have been working with Mr.Bobo for a good while now working on the next future updates that will be coming soon. This is just a little update fixes bugs adding CRT effect and OverClocking support thanks to shinru's kernel "Link for OverClocking will be up soon under the OP where Mr.Bobo's Post is". Next update will have Extened Power menu More unknown bugs and more features Thank you all for sticking with the WP7 ROM you guys rock, Well its back to the working board with Mr.Bobo :ciao:

Upvote 0
Attention:
Hey guys a new update is out yes Version 3.0P1. i haven't forgot about you guys i'have been working with Mr.Bobo for a good while now working on the next future updates that will be coming soon. This is just a little update fixes bugs adding CRT effect and OverClocking support thanks to shinru's kernel "Link for OverClocking will be up soon under the OP where Mr.Bobo's Post is". Next update will have Extened Power menu More unknown bugs and more features Thank you all for sticking with the WP7 ROM you guys rock, Well its back to the working board with Mr.Bobo :ciao:

is it going to be a complete reboot? Hopefully just a flash so I can keep my profiles. Look fwd to it! Thanks chev

Upvote 0
While flashing I'm getting assset failed: getprop("ro.product.brand") == " Z product.name")

I dont know if this is caused by your rom or my phone. I'm running b08c stock.

" edit after chevanlol response " :

I wiped cache, wiped data, wiped dalvik cache and wiped data. When i tried to flash 2.3.0 installation aborted.

Upvote 0
While flashing I'm getting assset failed: getprop("ro.product.brand") == " Z product.name")

I dont know if this is caused by your rom or my phone. I'm running b08c stock.

Try installing 2.3.0 first then install 3.0p1
If that doesnt work open up your build.prop and make sure under ro.product.name it says ZTE WARP the flash again

Upvote 0
overclock zip added in second post under OP http://androidforums.com/warp-all-t...-ver-3-0p1-updated-5-18-12-a.html#post4400780

just install zip from sd card in CWM and OC is enabled. There is one known issue where if your phone goes into standby with wifi enabled your signal will drop to nothing, to re-enable just turn wifi off. Hopefully Shin can track down what causes that soon, when he does I will post an update.

The overclock will default to 1.2, you can change it by downloading voltage control or another overclocking app like set cpu.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones