1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] s off?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Snake X, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

I thought I was done with thread making.. but I have *one* final question. How do I turn s-on to s-off? I wanted to use font changer (root) (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.martino2k6.fontchangerlite) but it said in the description it "Requires *FULL ROOT* (aka NAND unlocked or S-OFF)"

Thank you guys for all the help that you have given me, I really do appreciate it! :)

edit: does the zte warp even need the s-off function? I think this is just for htc phone's only, right?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. shinru2004

shinru2004 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

rom toolbox will allow you to change the fonts as well and its a little more safe guarded you dont want to s-off your phone because it will give root permissions to anything on your phone without asking you. besides you need a custom recovery for full root and s-off

Snake X likes this.
  3. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

for the font changing feature, is this available in the free version or do I need to get rom toolbox pro for this?

edit: nevermind, the free version does this. Thanks for sharing that with me though :)

4. aaanadie

aaanadie Android Enthusiast

I would like to have my phone totally unlocked (s-off, rooted, custom recovery and roms). Android = options:D.

5. Snake X

Snake X Android Expert

Well unfortunately we're stuck at the custom recovery stage. Check out the progress at the testers wanted thread

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews