1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] screencast pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by obitron21, Aug 23, 2012.

1. obitron21

obitron21 Guest

Hey guys I have a question I have screen cast pro and was wondering being the movies I record have no sound how can I say add music as a backdrop to my movies

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ghost915

ghost915 Well-Known Member

If your running windows 7 you already have a program installed called Windows Live movie Maker. you can up load video and add music and effects. Very easy to use. Look under your start button and you'll find it where all the free windows programs are at.

3. obitron21

obitron21 Guest

Its on a zte warp android dude don't have internet on my laptop that's why I'm in the zte warp area haha

4. LEVERage

LEVERage Well-Known Member

There's an option in the settings that lets you toggle sound recording on and off

5. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Hey orbitron as leverage said go to setting and look for mic turn it on so you can record audio :)

6. obitron21

obitron21 Guest

I know about that but it is so sensitive that it picks up my breathing guys I want to just add music with out me breathing but if I play it out my phones speaker will it pick it up???

7. LEVERage

LEVERage Well-Known Member

It does work that way, I just tested it out for ya and it does exactly what you're wanting it for

8. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

not to be a pest, but you could tether your pc to your phone and use the internet connection from your phone so your computer could have the internetz... just saying :)

I know nothing about the app in question, but I like to think out of the box for workarounds :)

9. obitron21

obitron21 Guest

Well being i have never gone into detail of what i wanted an audio overlay for i have solved my problem it was to record a youtube video of me playing star legends on my phone yes it can be played on pc but i have windows vista my laptop was heavily flawed out of the box seven years ago but i fixed also mr bobo i used your rom for a while and i must say it has somr detrimental flaws i was too angry to pm you and have forgotten them now but the most noticeable is my phones back button no longer lights up i noticed it after your rom it was not present before with shinjitsu please look into this i am thinking of saying i cant be the only one but i learned long ago i have problems no one else here has

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews