• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

• 1.5b Battery Icon

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 1.5.1c Battery Icon

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i enjoy this rom alot but i have a slight problem when the phone is on after about 20-40 minutes i loose signal and it doesn't come back at all i need to reboot my phone for it to pop back up does anyone else have this problem and have a possible fix? thanks
use cwm and unmount the system and it should run fine thats what i did when i had this problem and it has worked fine since

Upvote 0
I'm running Unitology going on 24 hours or so now and seeing normal "Time without a Signal" of between 1-5% now. As i mentioned before, i dont recall suffering by the high value of signal loss the built in power menu reflected in your rom, so i dont know if its possible that its just a bug. I'm going to see if i can find an app to record cellular signal strength much like Battery Monitor does.

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0
I might know what is causing the Bluetooth issue, i will edit my files and see if its what i think it is, then i will look into the OC issue with signal loss. Sorry there hasn't been much progress my son keeps me very busy (You know how 1 year old's are!) I will also be making another intermediate update to remove the white box on the stock theme. as well as adding the themed dialer from Jetx2x here on the forum.

Reactions: twitchtucker
Upvote 0
I might know what is causing the Bluetooth issue, i will edit my files and see if its what i think it is, then i will look into the OC issue with signal loss. Sorry there hasn't been much progress my son keeps me very busy (You know how 1 year old's are!) I will also be making another intermediate update to remove the white box on the stock theme. as well as adding the themed dialer from Jetx2x here on the forum.

Have been running it since you posted, one thing I noticed today, Had the phone on wifi and left the house, 3G didn't kick in automatically, i had to disable wifi, then reboot. Nothing Major, at least I still had phone signal while running WI-FI but thought you would like to know about it.

Upvote 0
Have been running it since you posted, one thing I noticed today, Had the phone on wifi and left the house, 3G didn't kick in automatically, i had to disable wifi, then reboot. Nothing Major, at least I still had phone signal while running 3G but thought you would like to know about it.

Okay good to know im not alone on that bug

Upvote 0
Just thinking that I can't escape all of the bugs!! From the bugs on the phone to giant freaking bugs flying into my house to the bugs bouncing off my eyeballs while I'm pitching in softball or walking the dogs, to the ant variety of bugs that claimed by kitchen last night not once but twice before bed. Bad early summer for bugs! Have to say the phone variety of bugs is the most annoying though because I can't figure out how to fix em. LOL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones