• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Shinjitsu Rom 1.5.2.4 OTA Available(Discontinued)

Which battery icon do you like better?

• 1.5b Battery Icon

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 1.5.1c Battery Icon

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flashed this today and I like the look but it seems like ever since this morning when I flashed it, things are getting laggier (probably not a word). I am coming from Mr Bobo's n00b rom which was very snappy so I could just be used to that but is anybody else having any problems

You might try changing the setting in the voltage control app. Just play around with it until you find something that works better for you

Reactions: dylanp
Upvote 0
Shinru2004,

Thanks for the great ZTE Warp ROM. I have been using version 1.5.2.4 for the last several months and it has worked great. I just downloaded version 1.5.2.5-Update (154 KB file) and installed it using CWM (install zip from sdcard). CWM showed that the install was complete. How can I verify the version
1.5.2.5?

Now I am still getting the "System updates" message "Downloaded and verified 42.6 MB". "This Software Update includes new enhancements for your warp". It is asking me to restart and install. Do I still need to install the 42.6 mb update as well for your
1.5.2.5-Update? Or is that a ZTE system software update? I don't want to update anything from ZTE. If it is a ZTE system software update, how do I disable the notification? The notification pops up every hour.

I appreciate inputs from everybody.

Upvote 0
Shinru2004,

Thanks for the great ZTE Warp ROM. I have been using version 1.5.2.4 for the last several months and it has worked great. I just downloaded version 1.5.2.5-Update (154 KB file) and installed it using CWM (install zip from sdcard). CWM showed that the install was complete. How can I verify the version
1.5.2.5?

Now I am still getting the "System updates" message "Downloaded and verified 42.6 MB". "This Software Update includes new enhancements for your warp". It is asking me to restart and install. Do I still need to install the 42.6 mb update as well for your
1.5.2.5-Update? Or is that a ZTE system software update? I don't want to update anything from ZTE. If it is a ZTE system software update, how do I disable the notification? The notification pops up every hour.

I appreciate inputs from everybody.

I will try to remove stock ota update in a later version for now just ignore it as best as you can.

Upvote 0
I too have noticed it is getting laggy with the last two updates. I have tried different schedulers and such with no positive results. Any chance for a 3x kernel?

Those of you that do not have the laggy issue, what scheduler settings do you use? Interactive response is very important to me.

I also see issues with GPS, having to enable / disable and reboot a few times before my GPS will come back on. I had this issue with my LG Optimus as well - maybe it is a curse that follows me.

Oh and is there a way to keep the screen on while in speakerphone? Since it is only in speakerphone mode the mic appears to work. And half the time I can't get the screen back on until the call ends - so I can't check my calendar or verify an address...

Oh well, Thanks.

Upvote 0
you are the only person having these issues as i have flashed every update i have ever made to my fiancee's phone and she has none of these symptoms. I suggest if your flashing from another rom to do like i said 10x in the thread. A FACTORY RESET, you have two posts and you really used the one of them just to get on here and complain instead of reading the thread fully. alot of this stuff has already been fixed. this rom is technically dead why get on here and post negative? move to an active rom. i will have this thread closed.

I'm sorry if i come across as ill tempered, i'm just tired of ungrateful people who wasn't there to support me at all. popping in to make one post bitching and complaining about stuff. didn't bother so much before but this rom is dead. i mean seriously one post they probably wont ever make another post on the forum.................

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones