1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] shutting off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by getmoney06, Aug 12, 2012.

1. getmoney06

getmoney06 Lurker

hey peoples ... i woke up this mornign and phone was hot ... now it shuts off in sleep mode and i have to take battery out ... phone is completely stock ... how or can i fix this

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Mine had a lot of reboot and heat issues when ii first got mine and it was stock it wasnt solved untill ii rooted.but thats just me

3. getmoney06

getmoney06 Lurker

what exactly is rooting

4. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

Rooting more or less is what a plant does to stay in ground.

I kid.

Rooting your phone gives you administrative rights. It allows you to delete apps, and install a custom recovery and new roms.

5. getmoney06

getmoney06 Lurker

i also just did the master reboot thing and it still does it

6. UnknownUser1

Look in the all things root and find the one click root thread or the ultimate warp drive thread by snake x

7. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

8. getmoney06

getmoney06 Lurker

also as long as the phone isnt on the charger it will wake up but if its in sleep mode it will not turn on if not on charger

9. UnknownUser1

And rooting voids warente

scary alien likes this.
  10. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Guys,

Hope you all don't mind, but since the thread's take a bit of a root-related turn, I'm gonna move it to the all-things-root forum for you.

getmoney06, if you decide that you don't want to go the rooting route and would like the thread to be moved back to the general ZTE Warp forum, just let me know.

Cheers and good luck with your device's issues--lots of great folks like the above are here to help and advise you (but be sure you know what you're getting into if you root--it might void your warranty).

justtom and Alsaces Daddy like this.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews