1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Sleep mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smartmanvartan, Dec 18, 2012.

1. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Android Expert

I have an issue with my phone that I believe can be resolved by preventing the phone from going into sleep mode. I've been looking online and haven't been able to find a way to do exactly what I want... basically I want the screen to turn off and the locker to engage when I push on the power button however I want the phone to stay out of sleep mode which engages shortly after turning the screen off... any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Android Enthusiast

Try an app in the play store called wake lock power manager. You can put either full or partial wake locks on it to prevent the phone from sleeping.

smartmanvartan likes this.
  3. smartmanvartan

close but no cigar... i need to edit the power profile xml in the framwork-res.apk but i'm having issues decompiling it in ubuntu... might have to install windows... found some great windows software to do it tho here:

Home

4. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

Lol..... Ubuntu haven't used it since 9.10

5. smartmanvartan

Yea a lot of people dropped out after unity....

I'm just afraid of change...:p

6. smartmanvartan

I finally got apktool to work but I had to download a really old version....1.3.1 worked for me :)

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews