1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] sph-l710

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by elpapirin, Jan 2, 2014.

1. elpapirin

elpapirin Newbie

If i have a sphl710 g3 phone that was flashed from sprint to boost. Can i still root and install roms or will there be a issue?

2. elpapirin

elpapirin Newbie

also will i have to use boost or sprint roms?

3. smith058

smith058 Android Expert

Us Boost Mobile folks use sprint roms so don't worry about what roms to use ... I don't know about flashing a phone from one carrier to another but I believe that you should be able to root the phone without any issues

elpapirin likes this.
  4. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

I'm pretty sure you'll be OK with rooting and flashing the Sprint ROMs. I know other guys who've rooted and ran custom ROMs after flashing a Sprint phone over to Boost. The only issues I've heard about were with MMS.

Hopefully some of the guys with flashed over phones will chime in and give you a heads up on what you can and can't do. :thumbup:

elpapirin likes this.
  5. elpapirin

elpapirin Newbie

does anyone know a way i can get the msl from the phone? calling boost the msl they give me is the one for the donor phone and wont work =/. also any suggestions on roms that are upto date, stable and awsome?

6. kevindroid

kevindroid Android Expert

wetbiker7 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews