• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] STOCK B08c&B08 Flashable ROMs

StarScream2109

Extreme Android User
Feb 29, 2012
Cybertron
okay guys i decided to make this for all those people who have to rely on woodstocks nandroid backups i take no credit for the B08c stock that belongs to HROARK13 i am just posting it here for people who want to install ROMs and the such dont have to go through the trouble of doing a restore they can now just flash either the B08 for B08 based ROMs (such as Shinjitsu and Unitology) and B08c based ROMs such as (Warped Cream Sandwich, N00b ROM, WP7) so without further interuptions :D here ya go guys hope this helps

Poof!
^B08c with ROOT and CWM full stock nothing removed

crash!
^B08 with ROOT AND CWM full stock nothing removed

WARNING!!! MAKE A BACKUP!! I AM IN NO WAY RESPONISIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR DATA LOSS ON YOUR PHONE AND I WILL NOT BE HELP RESPONSIBLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

*not all ROMs are included you will have to check with ROM thread/Developer for proper build and FOLLOW instructions failing to do so can lead to bricking and as stated above before the installation of any ROMs, themes, kernels, etc. make a backup in case you mess up and BRICK*

if you would like to buy me a beer/donate press the link any and all donations are kindly accepted and greatly appreciated
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=Gonekrazy500%40gmai l%2ecom&lc=US&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2d DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHostedGue st

I appreciate the work you did with these two ROM's. My Warp went into a boot loop the other day and I thought I was going to have to buy another phone. After a little research, I found a custom ROM that I liked called Warp Cream Sandwich (WCS). I flashed WCS and recovered my Warp but it wasnt' working correctly. I decided to find a good stock image so I would know I was starting on a good foundation to install WCS again. That's when I ran across the two ROM's on first post in this thread. I flashed B08c from this page and then went to the WCS page to follow jetx2x's instructions (http://androidforums.com/warp-all-t...-sandwich-rom-v1-0-1b-released-june-21th.html). Now I have a phone that works well running Warp Cream Sandwich. Without apollostar2109's stock ROM's, it could not have been done. Thank you apollostar2109 for the excellent work. :shakehands:

Reactions: StarScream2109
Upvote 0
So can i use this bo8 to downgrade from bo8c and use shins rom? Im pretty noob on a droid i used an ipod for years i dont wanna mess up my phone so if somekne could post a quick guide or tut or vid on toutube itd be appreciated

as stated in the directions you download the stock ROM you need shins is off B08 so download B08 flash that then you can flash shinjitsu

Upvote 0
how do i clear caches and i dont need a computer right cuz i dont have one sorry for the noob questions

you can boot into recovery by holding up on the volume and power youll see clear cache then go to advanced dalvik cache clear it then install the B08 stock from sd by choosing install zip from sd then rinse and repeat when installing shinjitsu

Upvote 0
The one stop shop is a great idea. Regardless of how it's setup, I can attest that these two stock images have made flashing custom ROMs easier is so many ways. When I move between ROMs, I always take the five extra minutes it takes to flash one of these stock images before flashing the new ROM. I believe I don't have the problems others encounter because I flash a stock image between custom ones. From my interpretation of the OP, I have two people to thank for the images, HROARK13 and apollostar2109.

Putting all of the ROM resources in one spot makes sense. I know prinny had already started a good review section here: http://androidforums.com/warp-all-things-root/570308-guide-rom-right-you.html It's a good resource that I've used to decide which ROMs to flash first.

Again, I thank all of the talented folks developing ROMs and helping others. KUDOS to you.
:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones