• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Stuck in green android logo

Ralphy2012

Feb 6, 2012
The best I can do is go into download mode, so I cannot do anything that requires a USB connection. My computer recognizes the ZTE Handset Diagnostic Interface on com port. Someone please explain how I can flash a firmware image so that I may be able to boot the phone. The closest I've found on line was this for the ZTE blade:

[Guide] de-bricking a ZTE Blade - ZTE Blade / Libra ROMs & ROM customisation - MoDaCo

Is it possible to use CDMA tool or something similar? I would appreciate any help.

At the moment I cannot get USB to be recognized. I will work on it this weekend. When I try to boot it will not go past the green android, so I cannot do anything. I figure if the ZTE blade is recoverable in download mode, there must be a way to do it with the warp.

This all happened because I foolishly tried to flash ROM a friend of mine claimed would work on my warp.

Upvote 0
At the moment I cannot get USB to be recognized. I will work on it this weekend. When I try to boot it will not go past the green android, so I cannot do anything. I figure if the ZTE blade is recoverable in download mode, there must be a way to do it with the warp.

This all happened because I foolishly tried to flash ROM a friend of mine claimed would work on my warp.

Go into the zip file for that rom and see if there is a recovery.img . If there is, you might have a big issue then. If you flashed another phones recovery that is

Upvote 0
You cant hold power and volume to get recovery on boot

No, it will not go into recovery. No matter what I try, it stays at the green logo. The only thing it allows me to do is go into download mode by pressing the + and - at the same time (middle) while pressing the power button. The link I provided shows a guide for flashing a ZTE Blade in this state, so I'm hopeful there is still a chance I can do the same somehow. I'm also working on getting USB to work somehow, but no luck so far.

Thanks everyone. I greatly appreciate your willingness to help out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones