1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dm47021, May 14, 2013.

1. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 7, 2012
    And for the people who couldnt mske calls. Or get 3g all you have to do is update prl. Or call boost and tell them to reactivate

Advertisement

2. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 7, 2012
    What kernel does this use. My bluetooth controler connects with this rom. But dosent with alienwarp. Cm10 freezes to much for me to use it.

3. neaptides

neaptides Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2014
    Hello, I just want to know how you can flash this ROM onto ZTE Warp phone, and will it cause bootloop on device? I really want to use this new update right away, but I'm concerned as to how the process goes to install this ROM, as I am new to this.

4. Dslack420

Dslack420 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 5, 2012
    Male
    troy,ohio

step 1 root ur phone
    step 2 dl and install cwm or twrp
    step 3 dl rom and gapps package
    step 4 place rom and gapps on sd card
    step 5 reboot phone to bootloader w vol down and power button till the android pops up

step 5 whipe cache/ dalvik cache under advanced settings then whipe data factory reset

step 6 chose install zip from sd and find were u put the rom flash it first then whipe cach and dalvik

step 7 find gapps and install it

step 8 whip cache/dalvik and data then reboot and enjoy

5. Nasinator8

Nasinator8 Newbie
    None

May 30, 2013
    I have done the original install way but i had found out that after you wipe data/factory reset then wipe cache partition and then wipe dalvik cache and install this rom but dont reboot, then install gapps and then reboot. Last install update for 3g if its not working. After doing that then it ran much smoother. Did a few reboots on my own and it ran great. The only problem i had is that i play Reign of Dragons and it would just crash after playing. Anyone have any ideas on this? Its not a new game and i had no troubles with it using the OEM rom. But i like this rom better and it runs much smoother and faster then the other. Any help would be appreciated

6. Nasinator8

Nasinator8 Newbie
    None

May 30, 2013
    there is a 3g fix for this. Install it and your all good

7. RajunCajun

RajunCajun Lurker
    None

Jul 25, 2013
    Male
    Programer
    Louisiana
    I just want to tell everyone thank you, I have used these forums for all my Androids. I actually Started with the Motorola I1 that was a nightmare phone. I have tried every rom at least once. So far this one is the best. I really hope the development doesn't stop. Thank you again

mercury0x000d likes this.
  8. Memorra

Memorra Lurker
    None

Aug 31, 2014
    I found it ran very smoothly except the video recording not working. Anyone ever find a fix for that?

9. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator
    None

SWEET! Another I1 veteran! :D

10. woodgaser

woodgaser Well-Known Member
    None

This Rom is GREAT.....has anyone gotten the MMS working?...have done the small gapps...and the 3g updated...everything else is cool...just can not send or receive MMS... I even have XBMC working on this phone with this rom...

11. woodgaser

None

Well after some research...downloaded Chomp MMS....and reset apn settings to MMSC: http://mm.myboostmobile.comMMS Proxy: 68.28.31.7
    MMS Port: 80 works flawlessly now...and can watch live tv or any movie or live sports...just need a good wifi connection...

12. duryea

duryea Lurker
    None

Jan 23, 2015
    Hey Fellas, I was hoping someone could help me find the link to the "3G Fix Link" great CM ROM I just cant for the life of me get my 3G Data working. Thanks so much !!

13. woodgaser

None

its in the previous posts...around page 30?

14. woodgaser

None

my bad...page 62

15. woodgaser

None

Well Just an update....I have this rom on mine and my wife's phones.. for about a .so far runs great...we have noticed when battery gets below half charge...phone starts to lock up and will get occasional reboots. We both have NEW extended life batteries 3800mah these batteries last for about 2-3 days.( depending on talk time) and are very cheap on ebay...about $8.00.

have also noticed if phone is in sleep mode ...you have to wait for everything to startup before trying to use it..or it will lock up tight and a battery pull is only way out.( sorry for double post was interrupted and was editing)

#1665 woodgaser, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  16. woodgaser

None

Well Just an update....I have this rom on mine and my wife's phones.. for about about 2 months .so far runs great.Prior to this we both ran warp oem 2.51...switched because of constant lockups....would be using phone and everything locked..plus needed a change of scenery..we have noticed when battery gets down to about 1/4 charge...phone starts to lock up on this rom also and will get occasional reboots. We both have NEW extended life batteries 3800mah these batteries last for about 2-3 days.( depending on talk time) and are very cheap on ebay...about $8.00. I really believe the locking up is a hardware issue..or connection to 3g...as we are on the very low end of coverage in our area.

have also noticed if phone is in sleep mode ...you have to wait for everything to startup before trying to use it..or it will lock up tight and a battery pull is only way out. So about a 30-60 second wait is involved here. Speed and performance are really great...I believe though that this is pushing this phone to its max..as even though it has a 1ghz processor...it is only a single core...and with only 512 ram...it is constantly being over loaded..even with overclocking...

We have had these phones since november of 2011 as we bought them new then...we are retiring these this summer ...I am going to a boost MAX...and the wife to a zte speed...or we are both going with the zte sync...that is tbd...

17. Heavymachines

Heavymachines Lurker
    None

Mar 16, 2015
    Male
    Noob rom is the only way to go if you want zero lockups... My personal opinion as i have tried a slew of em on here...

#1667 Heavymachines, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  18. babyboy82

babyboy82 Lurker
    None

DM47021 Thank You for your Efforts Rom is Wonderful!! so far best one yet!!

19. loop6719

loop6719 Lurker
    None

Apr 14, 2011
    not what i hoped for
    Fla

Link to GAPPS is broken.. I used the below
    http://www.devfiles.co/download/Zheq7oi6/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

And a huge thanks to all that spend their days helping others. I now have a device that can be used for my tv/chromecast..for free. peace

Judo likes this.