1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Thanks your devs here

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UnknownUser1, Aug 10, 2012.

1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

I figured id make a thread for people to post their gratitude for getting personal help or if you apreciate your rom from one of our devs so it stands out from feedback in their thread. I personaly wanna thank apallo and downthemachine for their help in various areas they both reply fast and have ben wiling to help me on any issues iv had and its pretty cool people can be like that without actualy knowing any of us and possibly goin outa their way to help. Sometimes i read thru threads (even if i dont use the software) i just check out stuff and i think somtimes our devs should be getting more gratitude than they get so if you feel the same make a post

mercury0x000d, MyndCTRL, n0ve and 8 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast

I will have this moved to the proper section all things root.Thanks for the kind words unknownuser1

3. mholloway

mholloway Android Expert

I wanna thank downthemachine, Mr Bobo, shinru, and Apollo for all the help they have given me. Downthemachine the most though, lol. Thanks guys.

4. I wanna thank downthemachine, Mr Bobo, shinru, and Apollo for all the help they have given me n most importantly hroark n quietstorm

5. Alsaces Daddy

Alsaces Daddy Android Expert

I will give a very broad thank you to EVERYONE in this forum that has made our phone a functioning piece of technology and sweet to play with. All of you are a very big part of our creations and inspirations and I want to thank the deb's and users alike. Along with themers and kernel builders.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication and persistence. :)

6. Quoros

Quoros Member

I do agree that alot of the dev/themer/modders do get the appreciation they should. You guys put alot of hard work and time into your roms and I for 1 am very greatful for all your hard work you do. I have tested alot of the roms that have been posted and they all look and run good with some exception but that is expected with them being a beta. Again thank you all who work hard to give the warp community great roms and themes.

7. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

I wanted to thank ME. Lol, just kidding.

Seriously, guys. Thanks for all the work you've done. Even though I moved carriers, Im still in this forum the most. I will still be updating ROM guide when I have time, I have a job now finally. After 4 months of waiting -_-;

Thanks to everyone, though. You made the warp a good phone when it was just a piece of crap, with a big screen that easily got fingerprints on it. Well, that part is still true about the fingerprints...

Deleted User and Alsaces Daddy like this.
  8. mercury0x000d

mercury0x000d The ultra-modern operator

Wow, with all the devs and modders we have here, it's so hard to bring it down to a select few to thank! I guess I'd most like to thank all who worked on the custom kernels for the Warp, Hoark and Shinru in particular. I think the modified kernels (especially the OC one) are the landmark of development on this phone and really show off what the homebrew community can do. Also, a big thank you to jetx2x and downthemachine for helping test my splash screen tool. And thanks for all your assistance Prinny! :)

shinru2004 and Deleted User like this.
  9. n0ve

n0ve Android Expert

Word shout out to bobo shin chev apollo (although he ain't o.g. Like us lol...snake...machine....if i forgot you...my bad...and glad to see the warp is progressing...wish, my viper would lol..
    Edit: HROARK the man who came with a plan and helped us all take a leap forward. True southern gentleman. And again mrbobo...we go back..thanks for everything.
    And myself..for bricking my warp butt fixing many many others, lol ll

shinru2004 likes this.
  10. Alsaces Daddy

I see what you did there, Nove. Very cute. :)

11. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

Means a lot to be included in the same lists as the legends of the forum, thanks to you all for the great attitudes, sense of humor and patience with me as a n00b, that has made this a great hobby

12. UnknownUser1

Bump for more appreciation and to thank blackbolt for keepin us up to date on the warp light and to mr bobo for the noob rom running great and easily customized very user friendly and i look forward to noobv and making a good v6 tut to go with it thanks for your effort guys
    Also thank you to the others porting and sharing your finds making better roms possible and to the guys the found out how to root from stock recovery im sure itll help a lot of new users

MrBobo and Deleted User like this.
  13. drewhill77

drewhill77 Android Enthusiast

The list of people I'd have to thank is way too long. So I'd like to thank everyone on here...those who've asked questions, those who've answered them and everyone who has contributed in any way to making the most out of the warp.

14. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

48 hrs ago my warp was in bad shape. bought it last year as soon as the boost guy had one. still on BO6, rooted. somehow deleted google market and gmail. Still worked but could not get it back together properly. Running Linux on my pc. Then the thread pops up about the flash through stock restore. Bam, suddenly I had BO8c, the google play store gmail, phone was back!!! Then the next thread Mr, BoBo put together a signed file for root and cwm!! BAM, now I have a stock BO8c, rooted, cwm installed. Next , i see i can install a build prop, SUPER PHONEIII, its on the phone now. SWEET!!! So, thank you all for helping me get this warp that was badly in need of repair back on track. I am very excited about flashing a rom and currently reading prinneys reviews. Again, i have a deep appreciation and grattitude to all you guys and (gals?) for all the work youve done. Im thinking on flashing Mr Bobo's rom when its finished. Again, thank you all for real!!

MyndCTRL, SelfElevated2 and Prinny like this.
  15. n0ve

n0ve Android Expert

lol what did i do? You didnt even thank me ;p, mr. guide. lol

16. UnknownUser1

Just puttin in another bump for peoples recognition i wanna say welcome back apallo im glad ill see your work again and thank you bobo for keepin your rom constantly updated and down for badass kernal work that we all are enjoying

MrBobo likes this.
  17. croy2007

croy2007 Resident Punisher

I just wanna tell everyone in the warp scene thanks

18. Alsaces Daddy

I wanna thank down for being so gangster! And Mr bobo for being such a dedicated dev!

19. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

my personal thanks go to all the development support :)

20. MyndCTRL

MyndCTRL Well-Known Member

all the dev's have been thanked many times over but im about to thank them another thousand because they all are great. I've been helped numerous times, so I try to pay it forward helping where I can

Alsaces Daddy likes this.
  21. UnknownUser1

Bumping to thank blooddawn for ctmod i love it and to tigatron for alienwarp and for his quick resposes to testers and awsome detail and work on his rom and for building a less spacey more blue theme which you guys will have to wait for :) put it out there as a tease but its a fast responsive rom that deserves a go i recomend anyone who doesnt have their heart set on a rom give this a try you wont be dissapointed in the next release i forgot to add its also dont the best with my battery life compared to any rom yet

22. croy2007

What I don't get a thank you. LOL JK

23. UnknownUser1

Ha i hadnt gotten to the people doing themes yet iv ben doing kernal and rom testing but i do need to say thank you for the red and orange ctmod themes they look great

24. croy2007

No problem

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews