• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Updated prl info per region

In my home i used to barely get any signal...speed tests never broke 50 kbps..but now thanks to the Sprint Airave 2.5 these are my average speeds, and i never go below full 6 bars of signal.
e9u5urum.jpg

Post a link to the new prl your taking about. Ill flash it as soon as the link is live and ill update my results along with pictures

My thread is alive....and I've left come back twice over ;/...new sprint 4g lte prl upstate ny if anyone wants to test I'll pull it.

Upvote 0
My thread is alive....and I've left come back twice over ;/...new sprint 4g lte prl upstate ny if anyone wants to test I'll pull it.

Welcome back yet again n0ve! Thread still kicking. Lol! Pull the PRL at your leisure, I'll test it out as always. It's great to have you back in our neck of the woods yet again. Don't make the stay too brief.

One more thing. If you have time could you make a real disassembly video for the warp? If you still have yours that is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones