• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] voltage control app

Over clock. And its not voltage control but rom toolbox pro has mem control and cpu control ill edit with a screenshot of the mem
43a9afda-e103-c470.jpg

Reactions: mooseberry
Upvote 0
You need to be rooted tho its requires su permissions and no the lite version will not allow you to change them i dont think
And be carful not to set values too low or when you try and run some apps they reboot

I am as stated good looking out though and thank for the tip I've never used an app like this

Upvote 0
No problem and i recomended it cuz its what i use and i didnt know if there were free ones on the market
And its not an oc app you need to flash a kernal for that but it causes wifi and blutooth issues and iv heard some occurences of data interuption
43a9afda-f397-e8b4.jpg

And those are my cpu control settings. The settings in screenshots are stable and smooth if you use them i hope you like them

Upvote 0
No problem and i recomended it cuz its what i use and i didnt know if there were free ones on the market
And its not an oc app you need to flash a kernal for that but it causes wifi and blutooth issues and iv heard some occurences of data interuption
43a9afda-f397-e8b4.jpg

And those are my cpu control settings. The settings in screenshots are stable and smooth if you use them i hope you like them

Bummer that's why I haven't flashed any rom's yet. That's life I really appreciate your comments buddy. Ill give it a try and do some research. Tonight.
Cheers

Upvote 0
Well you can do some reading thru theads and maybe youll like to test it for yourself. Im on unitology and i dont feel i need oc with those settings,dss proxy changed and my vocoders set to 4gv my phone runs fast and smooth without and reboots and a rare freeze but only for a few seconds a min tops i recomend it but you need to flash stock b08 rom and kernal (should be together in the rom) and then use unitology. I seemed to be one of the very few that had issues running the latest version if you have any the you can flash the 1.0b version and the mods for notification bar that are for v1.0b and replace the build.prop i can upload for you if you need. Its the same but i deleted the "additional tweaks by apallo" that can cause reboot issues you can remove them youself in a file explorer and open /system and find build.props and open in text editor amd go all the way to the bottom and youll see what i deleted. I had to delete them before using anything or i had a reboot but again not everyone had issues.

Reactions: mooseberry
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones