• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Warp Cream Sandwich Rom [Discontinued]

Should this rom move away from Ice Cream Sandwich and Towards Jelly Bean?

• Yes

Votes: 146 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 16.1%

• Total voters
you will be the last tester

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Very slick. I like it a lot! Running for the last 12 hours now and the only two problems I can find are the mentioned wallpaper setting problem, and WiFi and GPS will not turn off without a reboot. When trying to turn them off or on from either the widget or the settings menu they both revert to their previous state a few seconds later.

Reactions: jetx2x
Upvote 0
OK... Ive finally fixed a majority of the problems including the GPS problem... apparently one of the tweaks I used was the culprit... I'm now in the process of reapplying each tweak to isolate the problem causer... The next beta will also include a changed default background and the addition of the modified Cyanogen wallpaper app that's used in shinjiltsu (with different wallpapers of course) to suffice for the galleryics fcs

Upvote 0
OK... Ive finally fixed a majority of the problems including the GPS problem... apparently one of the tweaks I used was the culprit... I'm now in the process of reapplying each tweak to isolate the problem causer... The next beta will also include a changed default background and the addition of the modified Cyanogen wallpaper app that's used in shinjiltsu (with different wallpapers of course) to suffice for the galleryics fcs

Do you know when the next beta may be out?

Upvote 0
OK guys here's the deal... I've been searching for all of the best mods I can add to my rom... and the one that stood out to me was a power control widget inside the status bar... It would be more of a DIY project for me as there are no tutorials for it... this would be all me and my nubbish coding skills... what do you guys think?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones