1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Which rom is safe for my phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PsXtreme, Sep 25, 2014.

1. PsXtreme

PsXtreme Member

I used to own the galaxy rush and that phone was simple, because you could load any rom you wanted to the phone and which ever one you liked you kept. That does not seem to be the case with the S3 though. I have read if you flash the wrong type of rom you will brick your phone. I am very confused what roms are compatible with my phone. Is there anyone that can help tell me what I can install on my phone? I want something that is popular with lots of themes to choose from. If it helps I am running stock 4.4.2 and I believe I have Knox installed, because I used the latest official odin update for my phone found here... L710VPUCND8_L710SPRCND8_L710VPUCND8_HOME.tar

Also, I have philz recovery menu installed and I am rooted. Just fyl. I thought about installing wicked sensations rom, but it seems like that is android 4.1.2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kevindroid

kevindroid Android Expert

3. djdrma

djdrma Well-Known Member

I accidentally deleted the stock ROM so I have been using liquid smooth and it works really good. Nice and fast.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews