1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] Your Rooted Warps Benchmark Scores??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Konceptz, Oct 1, 2012.

1. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Ok guys (and gals?)

First off, no one is in trouble, I did, however, delete several posts about the benchmark convo.

Let me clear up a couple things. A guide is a member first and allowed to have an opinion, which is what I took the post as. I do see how the post could be misconstrued and the guide cleared that up for everyone in this thread with an apology. You are free to accept that or take it to the Guide Leader Steven and/or a Mod if you truly think what was said was a grievous insult.

In the future if you have an issue with ANY staff member simply report the situation/post to a MOD or PM the Admin, phases. We all make mistakes, or post without thinking at times.

Thanks for understanding everyone.....

Carry on :)

aaanadie, Steven58, Xyro and 6 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Manodedios

Manodedios Android Enthusiast

I dont understand why my post was deleted but whatever.

Shin, i hope your mod works out so you can share with everyone.

3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

So, shinru2004 - did you see that video from earlier this year (I think it was) where one guy demonstrated Android running much faster all because of optimizations that others didn't notice to take on?

I'm not going to ask your secret, just saying I know it's possible and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this kind of excellence. :)

Everyone has varying opinions on benchmarks but they are what they are and among them, AnTuTu has always seemed fair enough to me.

And those AnTuTu scores on an S2 processor like this are absolutely impressive. :)

NightAngel79 and LilBit like this.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

I promise it was nothing personal or any covering up.

The thread got derailed, tomorrow when you read back, I think you'll agree, no one wanted or needed that - and we're sorry about the deletes, and the guide said he was sorry. So - shinru deserves better, we're just wanting it all back on track.

Anyone here has any further similar questions, out of respect to the real topic, please PM either NightAngel79 or I, our doors are always open, and I think many of you here know, we're pretty easy, ok. :)

And after everything settles, we may be deleting more posts, we'll see ok.

quoted for truth. :)

5. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

We banded together to defend one of our own is all.

EarlyMon likes this.
  6. Tigatron

Tigatron Android Expert

shinru2004 that makes a lot of since. Good work. I looked into it but had no real success

EarlyMon likes this.
  7. Kroegs

Kroegs Well-Known Member

Yeah that's cool shinru! Typically on a desktop system when benchmarking one would remove vsync to get a clear difference between performances in graphical scores. Otherwise multitudes of gpu's can perform identically with many different price points at times. This is nearly the same type of thing, hadn't even thought of that.

EarlyMon likes this.
  8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Let's just say I can appreciate that and leave this as the last word - next time one of your own needs defending, please tap that report button, that red /!\ thing to the left of the offending post and let us sort it out. Because we don't really believe any of you came to look for that instead of coming to look for shinru's cool beans, yeah?

And we don't really care if it's a staff member, no such thing as a bad report, and that's your way to tell us that great justice is desired. And if that's a problem, drop me a line.

After all who doesn't want great justice?

Or this rom - I'm getting exciting to see it running myself! :)

LilBit, scary alien, Kroegs and 5 others like this.
  9. shinru2004

shinru2004 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

i made a thread just merge the posts if you could please. Thank you

Alsaces Daddy and Rxpert83 like this.
  10. SicFreak

SicFreak The Message is SIC!

Just ran the Benchmark on my Warp...

[​IMG]

11. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

AlienWarp1.0.4/Alien Kernel2.0 performance&noop

Attached Files:

12. BenBrickins

BenBrickins Lurker

Shin/sio/ interactive
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. shinru2004

Recognized Developer

Looks like my rom is still running strong.

LilBit likes this.
  14. BenBrickins

BenBrickins Lurker

Stock b08c rooted wbloatware wAlienv2.0kernel sio/interactive min245-1804mx

Attached Files:

Dm47021 likes this.
  15. oscar112709

oscar112709 Well-Known Member

Mine is 4131. Could be more after I do more messing around ...tuning that new alienware kernel zip 1.8g but still runs good

16. Dm47021

Dm47021 Android Expert

Very nice! I dont even get those scores on my Kernel with my dev rom...yet

17. shinru2004

Recognized Developer

The Sequent scores low compared to the Warp. The independent GPU kills it because it doesn't scale on OC like it does on this device. It must be oc'ed separately, but ram does score over 500 :) not that it matters lol. I will be very happy when we have a working CWM

*Sorry for slightly derailing the thread :(

18. Manodedios

Manodedios Android Enthusiast

One for the cyanoid peeps running on alien kernel. Score was 4734. 1.8ghz oc interactive/sio

19. bricky

bricky Well-Known Member

has anybody used the new antutu app. I don't know if they are scoring different. but I just got a 6062 on noob 7 with a combination of build prop tweaks.CPU u at 1800.I took screen shot ill try to post it.

20. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

moohahahahahahaha

EDIT: the rom is sweet, but the scores are coming out a good 1000+ better after the latest update :)

21. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Android Expert

New antutu app? Mr Bobo is that a legit score? WOW!

22. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

It just updated to version 3 today, they seem to use different/more benchmarks to determine the score, that's a legit score, but does not compare to the previous ones since it uses different benchmarks

LilBit and smartmanvartan like this.
  23. smartmanvartan

smartmanvartan Android Expert

oh ok... I was wondering how you got it so high...

24. RedMurkal

RedMurkal Well-Known Member

SIO/SmartassV2

Attached Files:

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews