1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Boost Mobile] ZTE Timewarp Rom Beta 1 08/08/2012

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dm47021, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Dm47021

Dm47021 Android Expert

ZTE Timewarp Rom Beta 1 08/08/2012

Ive been working on this rom for a few days now. here it is
    Built from stock Warp Rom.

DOWNLOAD: ZTE Timewarp Rom Beta 1 08-08-2012.zip

----------------------------------------------------------
    FEATURES:

Shinjitsu's OC Kernel (Fixed) from 1.51c, Will not lose service while wifi in use
    CWM Recovery.. flashes CWM Recovery instead of Stock Recovery.img
    NO BLOATWARE

Beats Audio.. if installer doenst work you can flash this file from CWM BeatsAudiob0314.zip

Themed blue to look like ICS
    Mi File Explorer
    Adobe Flash Player 11
    Foxfi Wifi Tether
    Jellybean apps Manager
    Camera ICS+ (Working in panorama aswell)
    ICS Search
    Stock Android Web Browser
    Stock Keyboard

Various Build.prop Tweaks

enjoy

will keep updating

---- INSTALL -----
    i reccomend installing from CWM, once finished do not exit out of CWM Recovery, once rom installs, we need to flash Superuser, for some reason it works better this way.. get it here: SuperUser.zip

junkydroid and xman95 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yunggin85

Yunggin85 Newbie

Can i see a snapshots?

3. HiredxGunz

HiredxGunz Guest

Is this based on b08 or b08c? screenshots would be nice.

4. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

I am interested in screenshots

Does it have an extended power menu with recovery?

5. PsyMega

PsyMega Android Expert

I got it everyone i'll dual boot it to be safe and upload screenies give a moment to download.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Why exactly does this need to have to install cwm again?

7. theminor19

theminor19 Android Enthusiast

no to power menu, everything else works though. sad how every rom out now doesnt flash cmw and force you to flash superuser, but yeah

Russ71 likes this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Well that's because its based off stock.

9. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

A fixed oc would be nice but he onlt stated one part of it being fixed (wifi) not the bt and personaly i need both but even thenim not worried about it as soon as i get this v6 to run properly

10. Foxfi keeps force closing.how can i fix it

11. Dm47021

Dm47021 Android Expert

Gotta love it, i work to release a decent rom, and all i see is complaining

12. I love it.im on it now awesome work

13. Dm47021

Dm47021 Android Expert

glad to see that. if you run into any serious bugs or problems please let me know. other than the foxfi force close, iam working on that. ill be glad to help

Warper4lyfe likes this.
  14. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

Thanks for your work will u post some screen shots so other users can know what it looks like. Also it would be helpful tto explain your rom a bit to let people know what they are getting into. You don't have a long posting history so a lot of users are hesitant to install it don't take it personal. A rom is a big deal to install and when ur new (and by new I mean a low posting history not the time in which u have been a member) people are skeptical. Also when someone's asking question if you don't address them it sometimes looks "bad" on your part. Just my opinion and what I have learned here on the forums not just the warp section.
    Cheers, best of luck.

jerofld likes this.
  15. xkalibur32

xkalibur32 Well-Known Member

Sorry to sound like such a noob, but how do you dual boot

16. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Well I'm sorry, I would contact a mod to remove the unnecessary post. They can remove mine
    Edit:
    But I would recommend that you go into your update script and remove the install-recovery.sh . Having to flash recovery, unnecessarily scares people off. Recovery is a lifeline to a bad flash. So please remove the recovery img and the lines in the update script that point to it

17. Thnks

18. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

The complaints, outside of some snarky comments that I've removed, seem like valid concerns. People like seeing screenshots and a description of what it is, especially with someone who is relatively unknown as a developer. mooseberry explains it fairly well. You don't have to be a linguist or Shakespeare with your descriptions, but something that tells users what they can expect would allay some fears.

19. buggin64

buggin64 Lurker

i think i should of paid attention more about the recovery.img i tried to flash this rom now stuck on green logo and cannot get in cwm or anything so i think im stuck

20. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Android Expert

Im sorry to hear that man you should post in appalos help thread or pm him nove downthemachine or theres others that will most likley be able tohelp you i dont think this particular thread will get noticed or looked at

21. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Well, pm me, we can see if we can find a solution

22. xman95

xman95 Android Enthusiast

Does the OC really work without wifi and call issues?? Everywhere I read on this forum I see that people have trouble with the OC kernel....

Also, any pics of this ROM in action? Thanks!!

23. junkydroid

junkydroid Lurker

Hey i jus wanna say thanks to u and others for a great rom u guys are awesome!!!!!!

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews