• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost network problem in st. Croix, u.s. Virgin islands 00820

For soooo many months there has been a HUGE problem with making and recieving calls, severely delayed text messages and delayed voicemails. Calls are hardly ever recieved and outgoing calls usually drop. Text messages come in hours or days late and so do voicemails. It has been confirmed that most or all boost phones in this area experience this issue at random times. PLEASE FIX THIS BOOST MOBILE!!!!!!! I speak for many people when i say that we are beyond tired of carrying around and paying for phones that are practically useless when we need them most!!! I dont know where else to turn because im tired of talking to costumer service reps and the problem is never resolved...... it is not a phone issue. It is a NETWORK issue!!! PLEASE FINALLY DO SOMETHING!

For soooo many months there has been a HUGE problem with making and recieving calls, severely delayed text messages and delayed voicemails. Calls are hardly ever recieved and outgoing calls usually drop. Text messages come in hours or days late and so do voicemails. It has been confirmed that most or all boost phones in this area experience this issue at random times. PLEASE FIX THIS BOOST MOBILE!!!!!!! I speak for many people when i say that we are beyond tired of carrying around and paying for phones that are practically useless when we need them most!!! I dont know where else to turn because im tired of talking to costumer service reps and the problem is never resolved...... it is not a phone issue. It is a NETWORK issue!!! PLEASE FINALLY DO SOMETHING!

wrong thread to post that bud

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones