• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boost s2 needs it's own forum!!!

SelfElevated2

Android Expert
Jul 25, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
We need our own boost mobile galaxy s2 thread to end this confusion. I've asked mods but they are content with us feeling like Minorities and confused on what we can use.. we need to all post a thread asking for our own boost version thread and maybe that will get our request granted:banghead:

It's just ridiculous. If we can't use the sprints version way of gaining root access or just flash anything they can why do we not get our own thread. This is really bothering me. It's just downright confusing sharing a thread and you don't know what you can use or more importantly flash. it's not even specifically for our model. COMMENT I AGREE or thank this thread.. if you agree and would like to petition for our own s2 forum!!!!!:thumbup:

I just put my galaxy prevail down and picked up the S2 myself.I have been following this thread and agree with you,boost S2 need it's own thread!This is not the same as the sprint version! I will wait till there is a proper way to root this phone but until then please give boost S2 its own thread so we can know what we can use for our phones please and thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones