1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

BoostZone app login

Discussion in 'Boost Mobile' started by ZingBot, Nov 14, 2012.

1. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    When I type my phone # and PIN into the login screen the characters are not showing on the screen. However, the info is being entered because when I go thru the process and click submit, I get logged into my account. This problem just started. I have used BoostZone to manage my account many times since I bought my phone 8 months ago and previously could always see my login info as I typed. Other apps that require login, such as mobile banking, do not have this issue. Not a vital problem but I wonder what happened. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. wyelkins

wyelkins Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Male
    Financial Services
    Savannah, GA
    I noticed the same thing using both SwiftKey and Android keyboards.

I did notice that once I tapped the first digit of the phone and pin, that a pull down menu appeared with the entire number.

I could select this and it would not display, but once I hit Login, it worked.

It is presenting these numbers because of prior entrys in the past.

If a user encounters this for the first time, I would recommend logging into the Mobile site from a PC to see if that info will be remembered when you return to the phone.

3. wyelkins

Jun 5, 2011
    Male
    Financial Services
    Savannah, GA
    I also noticed that in some cases that I had to tap the first 2 digits before the dropdown presented the entire phone or pin.

Also in some cases I noticed that it helped to tap the backspace key a few times in each field first. Sometimes this displayed the pull down menu with the remembered value.

I would also mention that unless you just like the Boost Zone, you can make the Boost Login a Browser Favorite and if you are rooted you can remove the Boost Zone app.

4. wyelkins

Jun 5, 2011
    Male
    Financial Services
    Savannah, GA
    I suppose that it is possible that this may not be a problem with some browsers. I am currently using Boat and have not tried this on any others.

5. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Now that is happening to me too. Doesn't matter if I use Android keyboard or XT9.

6. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Female
    Louisiana
    I've been encountering this problem also, I'm using Swype beta. I've tried to login using chrome, opera mini, and the regular phone browser..