• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boot Animation

eram50

Aug 1, 2010
So last night I decided to try and change my boot animation but when I restart my phone I still have the stock verizon one. I have recieved the 2.2 update and not sure if that matters. And I was wondering what are the requirement to make a boot animation. I'm a huge UFC fan and would love to have a .gif of a fight or something. so can anyone please help.

So last night I decided to try and change my boot animation but when I restart my phone I still have the stock verizon one. I have recieved the 2.2 update and not sure if that matters. And I was wondering what are the requirement to make a boot animation. I'm a huge UFC fan and would love to have a .gif of a fight or something. so can anyone please help.
OMG YOU GOT 2.2? RAGERAGERRAGERAGERAGERRAGERAGERAGERRAGERAGERAGERRAGE I DIDNT GET IT YET RAGERAGERAGERRAGERAGERAGERRAGE

Yea so when you put the bootanimation on your sd card, what instructions did you use for "installing" it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones