• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi, i have a problem with my sony ericsson xperia x10 mini, suddenly the camera function stop working so i turned of my phone and now I can't boot it again :/ PLEASE HELP! I've only had my phone for about 4 days now :(

Hello and welcome :D

Yes as Devo said you need to try with the software but then it do not work, because i mean the phone needs to be turn on for it, then you need to go to sony ericsson repair service or there you have buy you phone

Upvote 0
I found the source to my problem and it wasn't the phone that caused it. It was my sim card that was broken so when I had it in the phone wouldn't boot but when I took it out the phone booted so I got a new card and now it works ;-)

Hi, I have exactly the same problem and solution (=removing sim-card); phone starts ok with another sim-card or without sim-card at all. But what

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones