1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Boot loop after parameter changes in Services Google Play

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mpitermann, Aug 21, 2017.

1. mpitermann

mpitermann Lurker
    None

Aug 15, 2010
    Hello,

I denied by mistake all the smartphone accesses to Services Google Play in the user personal data authorizations (modify the system, read the position, read the agenda...) This was done on a Galaxy Note 4 running a Resurrection Remix ROM based on Nougat 7.1. The smartphone boots, then Android can be opened for half a dozen of seconds, then the screen freezes, and the phone reboots 1 minute later in some kind of boot loop with a phone access during a few seconds every cycle.

When I open Android the smartphone instantaneously freezes if I try to run an application including Titanium Backup, and the phone does not memorize any changes in the authorizations regarding the user personal data preventing me to correct the problem.

I wiped the cache and the Dalvik cache, I installed again Resurrection Remix with OpenGapps, but to no avail. Same boot loop. I would like to avoid the Full Factory Reset because I did my last back up about 10 days ago and I modified a lot my phone since the last backup.

I searched in TWRP Recovery Mode which file could contain the preferences of Services Google Play to edit it, but I could not find it.

Does anybody know which file I could edit or whether another means to recover the phone without wiping the full system would exist? I thank you in advance for any piece of information,

pit

Advertisement