• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root boot loop after repartision. sm-t217s Fixed

Up date. Ok so what happened was i had windows deffender still on. So i had to drop windows deffender that took care of writes protection. Then i was able to flash the stock rom but i messed up and cheacked repartision so it wasnt monting data at all. I was in a bootloop from hell. I flashed cwm recovery and installed seals rom same thing bpotloop data mount error. Twrp with aromoa rom. Still boot loop. I flashed super user frpm the recovery and nothing. Tje way i fixed it was i used oden 9 to flash stock tar but i used Ap setting not pda. I had auto reboot off and it took about ten mins. Then i booted into stock recovery and i already had the same stock firmware tar i just flashed stored on my sd but in the form of a zip. File then i installed update from external and vawala. Fix. Im the King. Naw i suck but if this helps any one out i dont mind posting it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones