1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Boot looped Android! Bootloader locked and USB debugging disabled!

Discussion in 'Android Rooting' started by RyanJS666, Apr 8, 2016.

1. RyanJS666

RyanJS666 Lurker
    Apr 8, 2016

Apr 8, 2016
    Hey, so my friend, Chris, gave me his old phone since he got a new one. I rooted it with Root Master APK and used Build Prop Tweaker Pro to apply the Liquid Smooth UI tweaks. The phone is an LG (behind the battery, it says next to model: L39C) and is running Android 4.1.2. When I rebooted it, though, it displayed the LG logo like normal, but when it displayed the TracFone logo, it repeatedly black screened and played the sound it makes when it starts up, but over and over again. I pressed the key combo Power + Vol. Down but all I get is a screen asking me if I want to confirm a hard reset. I did this 6 times and still have this issue. The same happens if I hold both keys plus the volume button, and there is no home button I can press. As said in the title, the bootloader is locked an USB debugging is disabled. I downloaded an LG phone Driver pack that someone put together that is designed to work with most android phones, but apparently my phone's driver wasn't included. I have ADB and Fastboot installed on my laptop (Windows 8). I posted here because I didn't want to spend a lot of time looking for the right category (that and I'm new to this site) so I was hoping someone could tell me what I would have to do to unlock it's bootloader in ADB while it's off so I can clear it's cache in recovery mode, or how I can restore it in ADB, should I find the right drivers for my phone. This means I will have to look at the LG site, but I'm not sure it will have my phone in their database because every straight talk phone I have had that is made by LG has never shown up when I search for it (my old phone, the LG Optimus Dynamic L38C for example). Thanks for any help you can provide, if any. - R