1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Boot Manager Androids First Multi-Booter Application

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Gflam12, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Gflam12

Gflam12 Newbie
    None

Jun 8, 2010
    Team Init 2 Winit Applications which includes me and conap have just released our first application and we are happy to annouce Androids first multi-booter application. The app lets you boot up to 5 ROMs on your phone at once and boot between them with just a reboot by installing up to 4 ROMs to your sdcard. Each ROM is completely separate and acts just as your computer does when dual booted in that each rom has separate data and when you boot back to the rom the data is all there. For more information visit our site Init 2 Win It Applications or just leave a post here and i'll answer any questions you guys may have.

It currently supports the following devices
    Motorola Droid 1 (sholes)
    HTC Incredible 1 (incs)
    HTC Thunderbolt (mecha)
    HTC Vision (vision)
    HTC EVO 4G (supersonic)

But can support at the moment any device with an unlocked boot loader if you would like to add support for another device submit your device here
    Submit Device

Follow us on twitter: @init2winitapps
    Visit our homepage: Init 2 Win It Applications
    Or contact us at: support@init2winitapps.com

Get it in the market for $2.99 we back our apps 100% and if you have any issues/problems at all send us an email and we'll work to help you get your issue resolved. If your issue can not be resolved we will refund you even if you've already missed the markets deadline.

Boot Manager In The Android Market

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. SysAdmNj

SysAdmNj Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    North NJ
    Is anyone using this?

I have questions like when you switch roms, do the same apps and system data remain or you have to reinstall all of that again?

Also what type of sd card is recommended? For people using this what gives the fatest performance as I've read it takes a while to switch to different roms?

3. all43

all43 Well-Known Member
    None

May 13, 2010
    Yep I am using it(beta testing on desire) ,the roms are installed on 'slots', and once installed the roms settings and data are stored on that slot and not lost. Switching between roms is easy,just reboot! I use a slow sd card and roms are still very useable although faster cards would be beneficial .

4. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 1, 2010
    work for the man.
    TEXAS
    I will check this out, i like to change between CM7 and MIUI. I have nandroids of each i change to. This will be alot easier.

5. onpointG35

onpointG35 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 1, 2010
    Male
    Breaking and Entering
    CT
    I tried this on ma Evo n it didn't work for me, don't know how much it changed since it was first released but I had to wipe it clean n install back cm7. I can't it a try again when I c more positive reviews