• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boot Manager (ROM "switcher" app)

Upvote 0
i like to do things manually. i do not trust an app to wipe my phone properly. if anything i just hope that this app will perform better then rom manager.

Agree w/you. I can flash/wipe/nandroid in my sleep now. But, I am such a flashoholic, this interests me. I'm going to wait though. I need my $3 for my next 3/4 gallon of gas. :D

Reactions: Granite1
Upvote 0
I bought it to give it a try. Have Kinged Kingdom 2.1 as my phone rom. Tried to install MIUI, synergy, Mik3D and mayber another rom in the SD slots and they all gave me an error asking if they supported Ext2 with the only option being "ok" which pretty much makes it stop installing. CM7 did seem to install properly. But I haven't played with it yet. Been trying to talk to the dev to see whats up with this error. He said it seems to the the most common error, but not widespread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones