• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

darkgalaxy

Lurker
Nov 6, 2014
I have a samsung galaxy s3 with some stuff stored on the phone I want to get back. Some data wasn't on the card. When this happened the first time I put my cellphone down and next time I checked it automatically turned off. When I noticed this I tired to turn on my phone again and it booted perfectly. New minutes later it turned off on me again. As time went on the phone started to die faster and faster to the point now it shows the galaxy picture on boot up then instantly turns off. I tried switching out batteries but I ran into the same issue. My two guesses is it has something to do with boot loop or the connector on the phone and the battery went bad. But if it was a boot loop it wouldnt of booted up correctly first and second times. Any clue? If its possible I would like to order the part I need and repair the phone myself. Thanks for your time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones