• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Boot Screen

ShinySide

Extreme Android User
Jul 30, 2011
Palm Bay, Florida
Saw this asked but it was never responded too. So I want to change my boot screen. Not the boot animation. I already have the animation from PlayfulMod on my phone with the sound enabled. What I want to change is the picture that comes on before that after the Huawei screen. In my case with BobZ's build I have a red/orange screen/picture that says Ascend at the bottom and M860 going up the side. Heres the picture I want (so in case someone wants to be real cool and if it needs to be formatted and stuff to some special crap they would help a fellow Ascender out! :D Ahaha) So this is the image I want so how do I do it?

Attachments

• hg.jpg
    hg.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 84
Saw this asked but it was never responded too. So I want to change my boot screen. Not the boot animation. I already have the animation from PlayfulMod on my phone with the sound enabled. What I want to change is the picture that comes on before that after the Huawei screen. In my case with BobZ's build I have a red/orange screen/picture that says Ascend at the bottom and M860 going up the side. Heres the picture I want (so in case someone wants to be real cool and if it needs to be formatted and stuff to some special crap they would help a fellow Ascender out! :D Ahaha) So this is the image I want so how do I do it?

That's called the splash screen. Gimmie a bit, I'm at work.

Reactions: ShinySide
Upvote 0

yeah i asked that once but never answered :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones