1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Boot stuck after flash

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Nazim tk, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Nazim tk

Nazim tk Lurker
    None

Apr 6, 2016
    Male
    Hi .I have a s Dou's 2 which I rooted by root master and installled cwm recovery by flashify app after installing it told to reboot and I rebooted it while booting when the samsung s Dou's 2 and the model number displays and there in the left side of it show s a red exclamination mark and it froze there so give me a solution to reset or pass it

Pls help soon

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Did you install the correct CWM for this model? A recovery has to be built for the specific model of phone, so if you used the wrong file it can mess things up badly. If you think there's any possibility that this is the wrong recovery then proceed immediately to my final suggestion below.

My first suggestion would be to pull the battery and then try again, or see if you can boot into recovery and try wiping the cache partition (but only if you are sure it's the correct recovery). If all else fails try to reflash the phone with official firmware (which will likely erase all data on it). If it's a Samsung then you should be able to find the firmware at sammobile.com, and I believe you use a Samsung app called Kies to flash it, but as I've never done this with a Sammy I can't provide more than that.

3. Nazim tk

Nazim tk Lurker
    None

Apr 6, 2016
    Male
    Is samsung kies is to be installed for PC
    And I have to connect to PC will it be able to accces in device without going into the android os

4. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Kies is a PC app. I believe you can use it to update firmware if you can get the phone into download mode, but as noted previously I've never used it so am not the person to give detailed instructions.