1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Booting Into Recovery....Stuck at LG Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kac7418, May 27, 2011.

1. kac7418

kac7418 Newbie

Over the past few hours I have been reading/trying everything way to boot into recovery mode. Fixing things, clock manager or whatever its called. Holding down the home menu and end button but evey single time I get stuck at the LG screen. Then I have to take out the battery and restart. I am running velocity 1.1 and I love it but I know our wonderful devs will release 1.2 sometime and I have a bad feeling I won't be able to flash it. I realize there is a way to do it from the terminal, but I have no idea.

I have seen several post on this topic, but every solution found within them does not work for me. I was hoping some of you super smart people would be able to inform me of a way to boot into recovery.

This community has been wonderful and I cannot thank everyone who has help me in the past. Hopefully we will be able to figure something out. Thanks

Kyle

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. savoxis

savoxis Android Expert

Most likely Rom Manager isnt flashing it right. You can manually flash recovery with fastboot or flash_image, if you are running velocity you already have the flash_image binaries, jsut put recovery on sd, and in terminal
    su
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img

LG Ally Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews