• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bootloader petition to LG

This didnt work with Qualcomms codecs for armv6 devices and so i really doubt it will work :/
http://www.change.org/petitions/qualcomm-release-openmax-codecs-for-arm-v6#
And this reach 12000+ signatures :'(

I get it the chances aren't great, but worth a try at this point. We're about a year in with this phone and a few months from something new. I figure try anything at this point. Especially since that petition was to qualcomm and the one actually to Lg for the Optimus 4x HD did reach success. I figure what the hell why not try especially since so many have tried cracking it to no avail.

Upvote 0
I don't have either of these phones, but I do believe that if you bought it, then it is yours. With that being said, with it being your property you should have complete control over it. If we do not speak out about the loss of control in our life we will loose even more. No I am not just talking about a phone with that last statement. A right is not granted, it is earned.

Upvote 0
Signed 2 more times, now that's three and counting (already did, previously). One under my wife's account and two from two different of my emails. I don't have a FB account, so I'm trying different ways to help out with the signatures. Plus like I mention earlier I have posted the link on my LG Spirit google+ account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones