• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bootup prompting for what launcher to use??

Mb600gr

Lurker
May 4, 2013
Forgive me if it is supposed to do this! When I reboot and unlock the screen I get prompted to select either Easy Launcher or Touchwiz home. I click touchwiz home then click always but it does not default when I reboot....it prompts all over again. Is this normal? Thanks in advance!

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem on google, but everything just directed me to disabling S Voice. I tried searching for home button default launcher, home button s4 launcher error, home button keep getting complete action using... Hopefully google directs people here now that I've included some of those here.

Thanks again! This is my first Android and this bug was really frustrating and tainting my S4 experience.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones