1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Bottom Buttons on my Android are not working HELP :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xkeenox, Sep 3, 2011.

1. xkeenox

xkeenox Lurker
    None

Sep 3, 2011
    Okay well I just rooted my phone first thing i do is pull up a tutorial on how to watch Netflix on a LG optimus M and i do everything it tells me i changed a file
    to make the phone thinks im running the HTC thunderbolt or something, I reboot my phone and i noticed my 4 button keys are not working i click them a couple times and all it does it lights up sometimes but does not do anything :(
    I have tried restoring my phone to factory settings, that did not work. I tried unrooting my phone and still didnt work..... I dont have superuser or any app that proves my phone is rooted so i unrooted it with 7z or something and it was all gone, but when i try to recover it it shows a logo that was there when my phone was rooted :(

I have 2 questions
    1) Is there anything I can do to fix it
    2) Can Metro take away my phone

Please respond back :(

Advertisement

2. Destinbury

Destinbury Member
    None

Apr 3, 2011
    Atlanta, Georgia
    if you get root back download button savior from the market, its for on screen sw keys, works like a charm

3. TweeksRevenge

TweeksRevenge Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 15, 2011
    The Grim Reaper cleaned up all the apples....now I
    Austell, Ga
    You could try the LGNPST method of recovery...This will flash the stock firmware over and return you're phone to the day you bought it. From there I would reroot with gingerbreak. I have the Netflix mod for optimus if you like to re-do it without editing your phones build.prop file. You're keys were simply remapped during whatever you did.

Also flashing a custom Rom will fix it all as well.

4. dixie460

dixie460 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 23, 2011
    Controls/Automation
    North Port FL
    1. Reinstall your ROM.

2. Metro can't take away hardware that you paid for. Ain't like they're gonna send the repo man to your door :D

Tags: