• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Bought a 3500 mAh battery?

I got one and it works just fine. I can get noticeably longer battery life, even when I charge it in the phone. From what I hear, an external battery charger yields even better results. Rooting and wiping battery stats for the new battery would be a good idea, if you are interested in it. Is it actually 3500mAh? Probably not, but it is more than 1500mAh, that is for sure. I can't say that I am the least bit disappointed in my $9 investment.

Upvote 0
i agree with the guy above.. I bought 2 3500 MAH from china.. for 19.99 , when they came in i actually ended up with 4. I am finding myself getting plenty good use out of them. uptimes over 24 hrs, with lke 12 of that ontime, 7-8 with hard usage.. IMO thats way better than what i used to get like 2-3 hrs so i am satisfied plus i just take the batt out and put in my other one so its great having 2.. Unrooted and using wall charger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones