• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bought an app, now doesn't work

azak

Apr 30, 2010
Per everyone's suggestions I bought the Album Art Grabber app, but when I try to access it I only get a black screen with the name of the app at the top. This is the first time that I ever paid for an app and will likely be my last. Does anyone have any tips for fixing this?

It still doesn't work after a restart. I see that I can still get a refund, but it's disappointing that I won't be able to re-install it after that unless I definitely want to keep it. There's a chance that I had a faulty installation since my service is very spotty at this time, but it looks like there is no way to try re-installing this. I guess I'll be sticking to free apps from now on.

Upvote 0
Theres no free app replacement for it, its one of the handiest apps i know of. It will save you hours of hassle. Trust me you want to keep it. I've used it on os 1.5, os 2.1 and on the incredible, its a lifesaver. Its only a buck, so bite the bullet, uninstall it then reinstall it. You can also uninstall apps via the settings>application management area, or you can use astro file manager to uninstall it if you don't want to get a refund just yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones