• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bought Kindle book with audio but can't play audio, errors when buying again - Amazon Kindle

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    I bought a book along with its narration for three bucks extra and listened to chapter one. Now I'm trying to listen to audio and it's as if I never bought it.

If I click to buy it I get an error saying it cannot be purchased.

Is there any way to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161214-063439.png
      Screenshot_20161214-063439.png
      773.2 KB · Views: 150
    Great suggestion - it worked!

I went into the device settings for the app and wiped all data. When I reopened the app it forced me to sign in again and let me resync my library. I then opened the book and it prompted me to download the audio... Successfully!

Simple solution but I overlooked the idea. Thanks a bunch! For others with this problem, make sure you're connected to wifi when you resync and download.

Side note: the book im "The life changing magic of tidying up"

Upvote 0
    Great suggestion - it worked!

I went into the device settings for the app and wiped all data. When I reopened the app it forced me to sign in again and let me resync my library. I then opened the book and it prompted me to download the audio... Successfully!

Simple solution but I overlooked the idea. Thanks a bunch! For others with this problem, make sure you're connected to wifi when you resync and download.

Side note: the book im "The life changing magic of tidying up"

Not when a Vulcan has taken over the prime areas to store things.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones