1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Bought s7 but thinking of returning it for the Note 5

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yogosans14, Apr 13, 2016.

1. yogosans14

yogosans14 Member
    None

May 8, 2014
    I bought it through the t mobile, have 20 days to return in. I love this phone but the screen is to small for me. I realize the note 6 is coming out soon but will it really be that much of an upgrade from the note 5? The only reason I chose the s7 was because it's newer and has marshmallow but the small screen is annoying but tmobile I hear still hasn't pushed out the marshmallow update yet :(. I have t mobile jump and can upgrade to the note 6 when it's released but i still have to put a large down payment on it anyways...

BTW tmobile said I will have to pay a 50$ restocking fee to return the s7...what should I do. Also how is the speaker and audio quality compared to the s7???

Advertisement

2. Itzxdjx

Itzxdjx Member
    None

Feb 12, 2012
    R.I.
    I have both phones and I agree with the screen size. I personally made the switch and was very glad I did. What I would say is if your going to get the note 6 anyway. Maybe do the s7 edge for a slightly bigger display. And even then I am very happy I picked the note 5 over it. Literally just did the same thing this week! And I am eagerly waiting the note 6 as well.

Most likely the note 6 will have water resistance/sd card slot/and potentially an edge and removable battery.

I'd say do it!

Samsung Galaxy Note 5

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was released in August of 2015 and was the company's flagship phablet for the year. The device features a 5.66-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 16MP main camera.