1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories BoxWave Saved My Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gidget, Aug 28, 2010.

1. gidget

gidget Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    takoma park, md
    i have a boxwave clear touch crystal screen protector on my incredible. i took my 4 year old son camping this week. these two things are actually related.

while i was trying to set up a fishing pole for my son (a first for both of us...we fed a lot of trout), he decided it would be super fun to take my phone and, screen down, rub it into the dirt and rocks. the result was a screen front so scratched i was certain the long, deep scratches would surely have been deep enough to hit the actual screen. i was 100% sure it would be breached. i was even afraid to look, and only a day later got up the nerve.

the screen is perfect! no scratches, nothing. amazing. the screen protector is totaled, with deep scratches all over, but man, it saved the phone. i am amazed and very impressed. also, i've had this thing on there almost since getting the phone, and it did not have a single scratch until my son decided to rake it over the stones. i LOVE this thing. highly recommend. man, thank you, boxwave! (no, i do not work for them...but i might buy stock)

Advertisement

2. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Guest

Nice, that's good to hear. Hope there's no issues with dirt elsewhere in the phone (speaker, mic, camera, earpiece, buttons, etc.) I dropped my naked incredible about 1.5 ft onto my buddies driveway and got some scuffs on the back and two tiny scratches on the protector - makes it worth the investment. Then I got a Seidio Rugged Innocase and now my phone's indestructable :)