• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brag or cry about your Fantasy Football team - Week 2

I'm 2 - 0, off to a really good start. So far, my taking Peyton #1 and Reggie Wayne #2 has paid off. Also getting Forte in the 7th round and Hakeem Nicks in the 8th has been pretty good for me.

Wow. Can't believe Nicks was available that late. No way he should have been there in the 8th. :eek:

I'm 2-0 and leading the league in points. :cool:

Upvote 0
Pierre Garcon
Austin Collie
Dwanye Bowe

with VJax as my backup :(

I can't complain too much about Collie, he's been OK, nothing spectacular though.

Collie has had a better season so far over Garcon and Bowe though but I would play Garcon every week just in case b/c he's due to start getting some receptions his way (especially this week vs Denver)

Upvote 0
? He's had a TD each week and has 188 yards over 2 weeks

When you combine the stats like that it seems good but almost all of that yardage was in week 1. Last week he was pretty mediocre with a lucky touchdown. 8 points. Woo hoo. :rolleyes: Not going to win many fantasy matchups with that.

I'm hoping he has another 20 point week this week, but the trend doesn't seem to be going that way.

Upvote 0
I'm hoping he has another 20 point week this week, but the trend doesn't seem to be going that way.

Ehhh I wouldn't go that far. Garcon is a little bit injured.. limited in practices and losing ground to Collie. Gonzalez is now out for quite a while.

The doors are open for collie - if he can stay hot and keep garcon in the doghouse while anthony gonzalez remains out due to injury, he really doesn't have much competition other than clark and wayne.

And manning LOVES collie as a redzone target.

Upvote 0
Ehhh I wouldn't go that far. Garcon is a little bit injured.. limited in practices and losing ground to Collie. Gonzalez is now out for quite a while.

The doors are open for collie - if he can stay hot and keep garcon in the doghouse while anthony gonzalez remains out due to injury, he really doesn't have much competition other than clark and wayne.

And manning LOVES collie as a redzone target.

Collie = Indy's Wes Welker

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones