• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Brand new phone... No storage

I just bought an unlocked Acer Liquid Z630, it has 16gb internal storage, I have a 32gb SD card. I have the default storage set to SD card, I haven't installed a ton of apps, just the basics, Facebook, Tinder, Tapatalk, Messenger, etc. I have hardly started using this phone, and already I'm getting the "no space for SMS messages" warning, I can't download new apps, and the apps I do have keep crashing due to"insufficient storage" I've tried going into the apps settings and either un installing apps that I Dont use, and moving the rest to the SD card if it will let me. In the file manager app, there is nothing in the internal storage to delete, yet it says there is 0bytes left in internal storage. Wtf is going on, how do I fix this? I really like this phone, but if I can't have text messages and can't install apps what is the point?

I Dont know if this is a common question on this forum, I tried to use the search feature and it just crashes my browser because my phone is litteraly out of space to even run the installed apps properly. PLEASE HELP ME!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones