1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Brand New To AndroidForums.com

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mrparkave, Jun 10, 2010.

1. mrparkave

mrparkave New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Hi my name is Mark and I am a brand new member of AndroidForums.com. I have been a Verizon customer for a number of years now and I just purchased a Motorola Droid phone. I had the HTC Touch Pro and so far there are pros and cons with the Droid as far as I'm concerned. I have also been very curious about the iPhone in relation to the commercials that state that you can't concurrently talk on your phone while surfing the net. I was watching a youtube video last night and got a call and after hanging up the video looked like it was starting over. I have 8 more days to return the phone and wait out the duration of my contract but I might just stick with it. I am just learning my way around the Android OS being a Windows Mobile guy so it is very different sliding and touching as opposed to using a stylus pen. I like everyone else out there right now love mobility and the having everything with me wherever I go so I will try to ask intelligent questions being that I am a newbie. Thanks, MC

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome!!!! :)