• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brand New Unlocked Nexus S, International Shipping Available

Komodo Rogue

Sep 5, 2010
I have a brand new, unopened Nexus S. I can ship this phone internationally and anywhere in the US.

Shipping costs depend upon how quickly you want the phone (overnight, standard, etc) and how far the shipping will be (I'm from Pennsylvania, USA).

I can sell this phone on eBay, but they eat 9% of my sale so I thought I would give the phandroid forums a shot too!

Anyway, if you're reading this, you probably know all about the Nexus S, but if not, check out google's page: www.google.com/nexus

I'm asking for $675 OBO (or best offer).

Thanks! Remember, YOU NEED A SIM CARD TO MAKE THIS PHONE WORK! USING VERIZON OR SPRINT? THIS PHONE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU! DO YOU HAVE AT&T, T-MOBILE, ROGERS, ORANGE, OR ANY OTHER GSM CARRIER THAT USES SIM CARDS? THEN JOICE, FOR THIS PHONE WILL WORK FOR YOU!

If nobody is interested, I'm going to put it on ebay by december 22, so act quickly if you want it!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones